Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: SCORE

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Girl-SA...QQcmdZViewItem

    Just won the above, and I also went yard sale hopping today and got

    Molly's World Book
    and
    Bitty's Musical Rocking Horse

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice! Congrats!

  3. #3
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Ooh--Congrats on the garage sale, and hooray for Samantha's Duster!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow nice find! I didn't realize that's who you were on eBay. I get your auctions as my favorite searches. Hopefully I'll end up winning from you someday! I always like the idea of buying from fellow board or doll list members. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That seller is one of my favorites on eBay! I have bought from her twice -- the second time I did, she gave me half-price shipping ($2 Priority!) AND a free outfit (the performance dress from the current Today 2-in-1 ice skating set). I guess this seller REALLY appreciates repeat customers! If I recall, someone on here said that this seller has some kind of AG "connection". She often sells retired stuff at very good prices.

  6. #6
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Melissa*Olivia:
    That seller is one of my favorites on eBay! I have bought from her twice -- the second time I did, she gave me half-price shipping ($2 Priority!) AND a free outfit
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I LOVE that seller too! I've bought from her twice and the second time she gave me a great discount and got it to me super fast. I can't say enough good things about her.

    If I get enough money ahead to go on a dollie clothes buying spree, I'd go to her first.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've bought 3 times from that seller as well! Twice off e-bay and once directly. (I was looking for something specific, thought I'd e-mail her just to see if she had it (even though it wasn't listed on e-bay) and she did. She also gave me a great deal the 3rd time I thought. Only once have I had trouble with one item and she replaced it immediately, and sent Felicity's nightgown (it was a Felicity dress) free for my "trouble"- which was shipping the damamged one back to her. She's a great seller in my book!

    jo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •