Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Amelia

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was on the what's new page in the fun for girls section and they said that AG will no longer own Amelia.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kmbe1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that...it seems that AG is losing/or has lost many of its unique resources: Rowe Pottery, Gotz, Angelina Ballerina, and now Amelia. I know changes come, but it is still hard to see it. My daughter loves Amelia and we have almost all the book collection.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remeber when there was extended Ameilia merchendise and all the books nd everything were in a the catalog. I loved Amelia. I love all AG things from the late '90s lol. She wi8ll be dearly missed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •