-
June 13th, 2006, 04:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://americangirls.myfreeforum.org...nent=indexpage
This is my AG MB!Isn't it great!I think we have like 6 members,and so on.My username is Lizzie.I have to see if my friend can change the backround color to red.
-
June 13th, 2006, 11:09 PM
#2
Inactive Member
90 people have viewed this,not one reply! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 11:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Hi, just saw this thead. I guess it is another AG message board. Thank you for the informaion about it.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
June 14th, 2006, 02:50 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Dear Bitsy,
Very nice!!! It is certainly impressive!!! I wouldn't even know where to start to make my own message board.
Love,
Kimberly
-
June 14th, 2006, 08:29 AM
#5
Inactive Member
thanks!I love your avivie,oneshoppinggirl!It is so cute!
-
June 14th, 2006, 11:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Wow that looks great. You did an awesome job!
[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin
-
June 14th, 2006, 11:29 AM
#7
Inactive Member
thank you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks