Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Felicity??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I won an auction for A Felicity doll, and they stated she has the redish eyelashes, does that mean she is the old version?
    Anyone with some pictures?
    The ones listed were not great.
    I hope I did ok. Is she more expensive than the newer version second hand?
    Thanks for any help!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Felicity I have is form 93 or 94 and her eyelashes are a dark red, almost brown.
    Congrats on your new doll.


    -Jenifer

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would that mean she is PM?
    Also will her hair be a brighter red if so?
    Thanks again


    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 21, 2006 11:48 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 21, 2006 11:50 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, mine is a PM (Mattel took over in 98). SHe has a differnet shade of red than the newer ones.
    Here are some close ups:
    ed610e2f

    ed610e28


    I hope these help.

    -Jenifer

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 22, 2006 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Heres the link, I hope I didn't over pay, as I am not sure what they sale for.
    This is for my daughter for Christmas, as She bought Elizabeth, so of course she wanted
    her best friend!
    If I overpaid its OK to tell me too, That way I will know next time!! Picture isn't great, but maybe it will give you an idea.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 22, 2006 11:07 AM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you got a great deal! Especially since you got the retired work gown with that lot. It is missing the apron, but I paid over $50 just for that outfit.
    ~Stacie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that the striped one? LOL You can see I know nothing about her much.
    Can I order an apron or her socks and shoes from AG, or somewhere else? Do you think her hair is red or auburn? Its hard to see well.
    Thanks for that Info!!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 22, 2006 11:51 AM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    The red eyelashes mean she's a PM but some PM Felicity's do have more auburn hair like my 1997 Lissie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •