Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pictures!!! (NO COMMENTS, PLEASE)

mandy1995

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Soooooo much. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much for the photos! They're great. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Three cheers for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I like the Sweet Sequins outfit enough to get it but wish the skirt was longer, more formal looking I guess. I'm looking forward to seeing what the doll looks like that comes with that outfit.

The Wintry Weekend outfit looks like it would be cute on Bitty Baby. The shorts give the outfit a real vintage look. Somewhere in my memory is a black & white movie and the star wore shorts in the winter. I sure wish I could remember what movie that was now. Maybe from the 40's?

Love the snowflake pjs!!! Woot!!!

I'll bet the daybed looks really cute folded up, with the coverlet on and pillows around the back. I may purchase that one. Even though the color, somewhat Tiffany Blue (Chauster, I'd like your opinion on this color!) is one of my favorites, I'd rather a more neutral color on a daybed.

The only item that really disappoints me is the computer cabinet. It's WAY overpriced and looks too Mattel. Same with the computer. I just got a great computer from My Twinn that I like better. I'll probably end up getting the AG computer just because all my dolls need computers.

That pricey doll storage cabinet is looking more attractive all the time.

btw, Smoredrama, your avatar photo is stunning. That doll should be movie star some day. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much for the pictures, Dionne! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I am so excited to see these new products come online next week so I can start placing orders! I think some of the new stuff will take a little getting used to. I think that new pink dress is kind of cute, and I know my little granddaughters will love it - but why that bright pink for the holidays?!!! I will get it, I'm sure, but it will be a party dress at my house and will never appear in any of my holiday scenes!!! I do really like the daybed, though, and I can see that quite possibly coming home to my house.... And the new Molly and Emily clothes will absolutely be here ASAP!!!

Just a thought - I wonder if the new girl just being Marisol with a haircut will have any affect on the prices of Marisol on eBay.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

btw, Smoredrama, your avatar photo is stunning. That doll should be movie star some day. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Julia
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Julia, she has made it clear to me that she wants Molly and Emily's theatre set.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much for sharing these photos with us. I am having so much fun looking at them. I have visited the album about six times, and I think I am heading back there again now... Thank you so much! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

I like the new Mari with a haircut- I could get a Mari!...she could Mari a year older than from the book which would allow for the hair cut.

Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We were at AGPC on Monday and I was told that the new JLY doll would have straighter hair than Marisol's as well as shorter. Marisol's does have a lot of body to it.

Wouldn't you know - the new doll looks EXACTLY like dd - hair and all, and of course dd used all the $ she saved up to order Emily since they share the same name. Maybe Santa can bring the other doll for Christmas . . .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to say I'm a bit sad. The new items just don't look like something Pleasant Company would have endorsed. My husband and I have always made very concious toy decisions, and AG was a given, not only because of sentimental reasons, but because they represented the American spirit, good values, and the universality of youth. Ah, well- back to the historicals!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you soooooo much! I'm kinda relieved. I like the new JLY outfit and I really want #4 (I can't find her in the group shot though.) I was afraid I'd want one of the new girls and have a hard time deciding. Nope! I do love the PJ's. DD will have a hard time deciding between those and Emily's. She wants Emily for Christmas and now I know I can concentrate on her. Of course she will probably like the pink outfit [img]tongue.gif[/img] too! Thanks again. I'm going back to look again.

*AG Star*

THANK YOU SO MUCH! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I LOVE the new meet outfit. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have as many parts as the other meet outfits and I'm guessing it doesn't have socks. I love the bag!
    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the new holiday outfit. I love anything pink, and the shoes are especially cute!
    AGOT 27 looks too much like #22. I would rather have had a red-haired doll, or another doll with short hair.
    The 16th picture in your album is my favorite picture of 28! She almost looks like me, but with darker skin. Even though she looks a lot like Marisol, I think it looks like she has a different "personality."
    I like the daybed, but I'm not so sure about the computer cabinet thing. It makes it seem like AG is turning into Barbie. ARGH!
    [img]mad.gif[/img]
    What's up with that white outfit? There's no color, and who wears shorts in winter!
    Just wanted to add my [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] . Thanks again for the pictures!