Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pictures!!! (NO COMMENTS, PLEASE)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am in so much trouble now!!!
    I LOVE the trundlebed!
    Yikes!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

smoredrama...THANKS SO MUCH for posting these pics. I really appreciate it!

danaspillar...I was thinking the exact same thing about the winter outfit. Replacing the shorts with a skirt, jeans, or even parts of the bitty baby oufit!!! Great minds think alike!

Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smoredrama - it sounds as though you were planning on bringing a doll home. What happened that you didn't? And what is the doll in your avatar? She is beautiful!

Thanks for posting pic's. It is fun to see the new items even if they are not all my idea of wonderful. I agree with whoever else said it's a shame they don't have any bitty boy outfits. I think with this new way of doing bitty twins the boy choices will be few and far between. That's a shame.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been checking all day!!! THANKS for the pics!!!!!

LOL!!! Who wears shorts in the winter....only one girl I can think of ....Barbie! I am closer to 50 yrs than 40 and I swear my Barbie had an outfit like than way back when!!!

I love the day bed and the dressing table. I can't believe all the outfits...I didn't like any of them except the pj's. Yeah! Now I can go back to finishing up Kits collection!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Princess Kailey (AGMom2):
    T
    Has anyone noticed that with each LE doll, excluding Lindsey, there has been a JLY made afterwards that is similar to the LE? Like Kailey and #24 and Marisol and #28. When Jess sells out we can probably expect another Asian JLY doll next year. Are they retiring any JLY dolls?

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 31, 2006 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Princess Kailey (AGMom2) ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, if you think about it #23 looks VERY similar to Lindsey...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're right, Laura. I forgot about that. See what I mean? Why bother making them LE's if they're going to copy them the next year?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by StephanieS:
    Dionne,

What came with the new meet outfit's accessories? I see the purse and hair ties, but any thing else?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry. It was mayheim in the store today, and I didn't even realize about the accessories until I got home and uploaded the pics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, wow. I think I'm in love! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

#28 is so beautiful! I didn't even realize she looked like Marisol until I went back through and looked more closely at some of the close-ups of the brunette and realized that was #28. At first, I thought she had the generic facemold. Of course, photo #16 was the only one I recognized as her first, and it's hard to see exactly from that angle. That and I'm not 100% familiar with all the nuances of the different shapes yet. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I can see the layers in #27's hair in photo #11, in the Greek dress. The style is a little odd around her jawline, but if you look at the ends, there are definite variations in the length. I love the eye color - it's just like Kit's, right? That's one of the prettiest in the dolls. That and the hazel. It'd be neat to give #28 new eyes that color.

(I love how we can see Dionne's head in the mirror in #6 - I giggled when I saw that. It looks like she has great hair, though!)

Which doll is the one in the first picture, with brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles? I don't quite recognize her from that angle, though I know I should. [img]redface.gif[/img] #24? With highlighted hair? She's almost creepy the way the light reflected off her nose and eyes! But if the new dolls weren't going to be here, this picture would have sold me on her, because of the hair.

The new snowflake pyjamas are adorable! The shirt with jeans would be such a cute winter playtime outfit. Also, photo #21, the pair of shoes in periwinkle with the little flower embroidery would be a great alternative to the boots in the new meet outfit (which I adore - it's my favorite of them yet! - I can't figure out what that thing around the waist is, though - a belt or something? an odd embellishment, yet it appeals to me).

Now I have to decide between Emily and #28. It's going to be tough, because #28 does resemble Marisol, and maybe the next LE will have short dark hair, too, and Emily's blue eyes are so very bright. I think #28 is probably going to win out...

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] <font color="#e57c61">--- KERI ---</font> [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Thank you so much for this great album Dionne! It did not need to have captions to tell us what we needed to know. You took some excellent pictures! I already know who and what I will be getting and not getting. HA! Great reference album! Thank you again! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love all the new stuff, with the exception of the computer. Ick! I was hoping for a silvery-black computer, just like a Dell. I guess it looks more like an iMac, but still, not much. And what 9 year old needs to store 48 phone numbers? I liked the old computer better, though I've only read about it- the one with the field trip report you could scroll through and with stars.

At least Emily is gorgeous and the historical line is still accurate and VERY cute. CAN'T WAIT FOR RUTHIE!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mominindianapolis:
    Smoredrama - it sounds as though you were planning on bringing a doll home. What happened that you didn't? And what is the doll in your avatar? She is beautiful!

Thanks for posting pic's.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah. I wanted one of the new JLY girls or Emily, but I just was not feeling any of them. The new blonde is Kit, and there is only one Kit in our house. The new ??? is just Marisol with a haircut. And my DD has voiced wanting Emily(though that could change once she comes in from cheerleading practice and sees the other two new dolls)so she may get her for Christmas.

The girl in my avatar is my 5th AGT #11. she is rewigged. Her name is Ayanna and she's a diva.

DSC00686