Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Help! I really need to find some Tap Dance shoes that fit American Girl dolls.

Does anyone know of a source ?

I was hoping to buy Molly's tap shoes as a replacement item, but AG does not have them separately at this time.

I asked a couple of doll accessory sellers on Ebay, but none of them could help.
    Does anyone know where I could find some????

thepidget

Maybe you can try this site: http://www.tlcdoll.com/textdoc/shoe.html

Towards the top of the page, they say that their shoes are sized to fit AG's, so that's good. The second item on the page is "Patent Slipper with Bow (Tap Shoes)." I'm not sure if this shoe style is what you're looking for, but perhaps it's worth a shot. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of my suppliers said they will be getting tap shoes, but they're not in yet.
    I think they will be a popular item because of Molly and Emily.
    If you're not in a hurry, I can let you know when they're available.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talked to AG CS about replacement tap shoes the other night and the woman gave me some good info. She says they are too new to be available as replacement parts, but expects that if these new outfits follow the same trends as Samantha/Nellie and Felicity/Elizabeth, that they will be available as replacement parts before Christmas!!! Good new for me, as I am looking for Emily's tap shoes (with the red bows). HopeThisHelps!

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ October 01, 2006 05:47 PM: Message edited by: uktmw ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 15, 2006 11:22 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>