Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    At work today,my mailman asked if I wanted him to bring my package to work instead of to home.I couldn't think of what it could be,then it dawned on me.It was my miss AG bear that I won on ebay last week.She is in mint condtion and came wearing a pink satin blouse and a black velvet dress with the old AGOT logo.I am absolutely in love with her and everyone at work thought she was adorable.Also I caught my partner playing with my CJ,Dru and Emma(my bitties).She declared they were hot and changed them all into onesies,then sent me to the playroom to get hair clips for Dru!She kept asking me what I was smiling at and if I was making fun of her.It was soo cute! Ok I'm done with my rant [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

thepidget

What a cool thing to get in the mail at work! I've never received any nice packages at work.....hmmm...maybe someday!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 02, 2006 11:38 PM: Message edited by: thepidget ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool! What a thoughtful mailman!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, you must have a in with the mailman.

I love the AG bear. I give them out as baby gifts. I strip the clothes off the bears and then put a pretty bow around their necks.

(Anyone want the jean skirt and vest with back pack that came on the bear let me know I have two sets of them, think it also came with a play watch.)

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]