Thread: Last minute code reviews from the last couple days---mostly Kit stuff! LONG

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thought I too would share some reviews from my arrivals the last couple days. I don't have Kit yet, but couldn't resist these things for her (later) and my Molly now!

1) Kit's birthday dress---very cute fabric and style, just not a super value because is just two pieces, but recommend WITH code A-
    2) Kit's school outfit---again, very nice substantial fabric, cute styling, absolutely adorable oxford shoes IMO, good value A
    3) Kit's overalls---what authentic styling, love the patch on the leg, nice shirt and cap too---good value A
    4) Kit's photography set---IMO this is an amazing set, such detail in the camera, not for tiny hands I would think but precious for display, wonderful camera case, photo album and film. A big A+
    5)Kit's Christmas outfit----again I like the style but not crazy about the fabric, cute bow, shoes, and scotty pin, so many pieces make it a very nice value I think---A
    6)Kit's work boots--I think these are adorable, nice detail and very authentic looking--recommend with another A
    7)The mystery puzzle set----Nice heavy box, 10" X 12"---looks good and think it will be a hit for my puzzle-loving granddaughter---haven't opened it, but think it looks like an A
    8)Kit's nighttime necessities---I think this set has great display value. The lamp is very cute, decent weight plastic and substantial, the phone is cute but smaller and lighter weight, the Robin Hood book is very nice. Again I would give the set an A
    9) Coconut's Cupid accessories---This set, especially for $2 using the code, is just too cute! Love the wings, tiara and bone---all just precious---guess not worth $12, but certainly worth coding IMO----A
    10) Molly's new mystery paperback---smaller than I expected, maybe should have gotten the hardback version---haven't read yet---B

I would love reviews of Kit's coat, Addy's gardening set, canvas storage caddy and/or licorace's tennis set.
    SORRY SO LONG!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great reviews!! Enjoy them all! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm happy with the Kit items myself! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reviews! It sounds like you got some really nice outfits and accessories for Kit. It makes me want to get Kit!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wonderful reviews! Kit was the first AG doll I ever purchased so she is a special girl to me. Her clothes are just adorable. You are right about those work boots, too. They look like real work boots! Enjoy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Addy's gardening set is a great buy for the money. The watering can and hoe are metal and/or wood items and very sturdy. The little vegetables are very cute fabric/paper mache type items. Lots of play and display value for the money. Definitely recommend and not just for Addy owners! A+++

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks!!! I ordered Addy's gardening set for Molly---really appreciate the review since I was on the fence! I am officially finished with the code---what fun it has been!

Karla

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, thanks a lot Marytam! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] I thought I was coded out, and never even considered buying anything from Addy's collection because we don't have her. After reading your review it occured to me that the gardening set would be perfect for Kit, since their garden is so important to her summer story.

Ok, that's it. I'm done. No more!

[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I don't have Kit's work boots though...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kit's work boots ARE wonderful..my dd has some boots and dh has boots (military), so they all sit together and "shine" their boots...it's the cutiest thing! Kit's boots end up looking great with a lot of different outfits too...I'd get them for a today doll if you need a pair of cute boots...just my thoughts...