Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NEW DOLL NEWS!..Need Someone To Go To AGPLA NOW!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Prasnlrd,

This may be the most fun thread I've read since joining HB! I couldn't hardly sleep last night what with wondering what you might discover today! I believe that you are right a sari is a sari and it would be hard to confuse any other costume with one! Your niece is very sweet to go to AGPLA & take the pictures today--please tell her a HUGE thank you because I think the suspense is just driving all of us crazy!

Either way, MickeyFan's reply filled with promises of good things to come means we're all in for an exciting week!

MickeyFan, I know you can't spill your closely guarded secrets but...if you know of something other than the JLY's (posted a few days ago) or Emily can you at least tell us all whether we've got something else fabulous to look forward to without telling us what it might be? I'd almost rather just know there is another big surprise in store than to know what it is, since speculating on HB is hours of fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

Julia, your costume for Josie is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us all--just gorgeous!

Looking forward to Prasnlrd's niece's photos later today,

Katie

pleasantmonkey210

WHERE ARE THE PICS? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Dying Here!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I am just loving this! It is all so fun! It reminds me of when I first joined HB on there was all the hub-bub about Jess, and we finally got clues! So fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I can't wait to see pictures! It's probably nothing, but we can still hope! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Tell your niece Thank You for all of us. This is really nice of her! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, man! The suspence is KILLING me! I believe this is the most fun topic since I joined! Bring on the pictures! Kaya, Felicity, Nellie and Molly want a new sister! (that is if I can convince my parents to get her for me! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Prsnlrd! Where are the pictures!? Wondering about this new stuff is what got my through my Contracts class! I'm never going to get my homework done if you don't post some pics!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sheila, please tell your niece how much your friends here also appreciate her visit to AGPlace. Here is a great big <font size="6">THANK YOU ! ! ! !</font> [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by mayergirl:
    Prsnlrd! Where are the pictures!? Wondering about this new stuff is what got my through my Contracts class! I'm never going to get my homework done if you don't post some pics!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did not want post again until I had them...but she must be there as she does not answer her phone at home. I called her at about 12 noon or so. It is 3:35 pm here.

I know she is using her photo cell phone and has to upload the pictures and email them to me. She wanted to send them with her phone, but my cell phone is not a camera phone.

I keep checking, but nothing yet. I will post ASAP when I get something. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the update parsnlrd!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When you said she lives 5 minutes from AGP are you sure you didn't mean 5 hours? (JK) [img]wink.gif[/img] . Have you gotten any pictures from her yet. I am just so excited to hear if it's anything new!