Thread: Reminder: Next Week is the AG Pool Party!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Hey there! Next week I'm putting up the AG Pool Party thread! Start getting your dollies ready, and start taking pictures!

I reccomend keeping them inside and making a pretend pool with a towel, but if you're brave enough to get dollie shots near water, that's great! Also, don't forget to get out those swimsuits! (Or, nice summer dresses for any historical that can't bring herself to squeeze into a two-piece ... my Kirsten has issues.)

Of course, they can do other poolside activities, too, like cooking out or playing backyard games. Whatever works.

See you by the pool, don't forget your sunblock!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Bean Bunny:
    (Or, nice summer dresses for any historical that can't bring herself to squeeze into a two-piece ... my Kirsten has issues.)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!! Poor Kirsten

OT- is your user name "Bean Bunny" about the bunny from the Muppets?

-Stephanie

AmericanGirlLover2982

Cool it will probely only be Jess and Samantha they are the only ones that have bathing suits.

rolloverrover

Pool party? My goodness, we're still hoping for some sun and dry days around here. Do puddles count as pools?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, we're sure ready for it in So Cal. It was around 105 degrees today. Blech. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] My girls were happy to have air conditioning.

prasnlrd

The Pleasant Sisters are ready because it is HOT...HOT...HOT in Corona, Ca.!!! I had to put on their bathing suits last night. They are planning to have a "Splish-Splash" great time cooling off in the pool! [img]wink.gif[/img]

..And sugarmagnolia/nancy!...that poodle counts! HA! I hope the sun shines on Seattle soon. I would rather be there now then this oven in Corona, Ca. (high 90's today) [img]eek.gif[/img] BLECH!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] girl splashing in pool md wht [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

BTW:
    What is the date of that lead-off thread BeanBunny???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I'm Ready! I actually scanned my own photos and figured out how to upload them into the Imagestation tonight! So these will be my first two albums that I did all by myself.