Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We had a light blue tub in the master bath when we first moved here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Blue is my favorite color, but that thing is g*o*n*e.

The vanity is really cute. We don't have it, but we have seen it at AGPC. It seems well worth the money, more so than the tub to me. Did you see where someone posted about the new tub set at Target? A lot less expensive than the AG one.

AG Crazy in Wyoming

We have both the tub and vanity. I was a bit afraid that the tub might not hold up all that well; it seemed a bit flimsy to me. DD loves it and we've had no issues with it not standing up to use. As has been mentioned, the extras that come with it are very cute. I have close-up photos in our birthday albums and I just posted a scene photo in our room make-over album that I've started. Good luck with your decisions.~Bugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bugs- I love your photo of your daughter in the petals n plaid outfit- and I love the crocs! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*grins* I have to smile at the "unrealistic color." Our house was built in the 70's, and that tub is just a shade or two darker then our bathtub.

Our bathtub is also magnetic. I have fun sticking the MLP's and all sorts of magnets on it to freak hubby out [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Jordyn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12