Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Meet.....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is lovely--is it my imagination or do her eyes look slightly more almond shaped than some of the other dolls? They are very pretty either way. Also, I just looked at your Nancy Drew album & it is very cute. I'm considering creating the Nancy, George & Bess trio for myself. Which doll did you actually use for Nancy and is that an original wig or did you put that one on yourself? I'm considering getting an Emily and renaming her Nancy...your advice would be appreciated :-) Katie

  2. #12
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooooooooohhh, CUTE!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Where'd you get the dress? That's not the Bitty Princess dress, is it? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:
    She is lovely--is it my imagination or do her eyes look slightly more almond shaped than some of the other dolls? They are very pretty either way. Also, I just looked at your Nancy Drew album & it is very cute. I'm considering creating the Nancy, George & Bess trio for myself. Which doll did you actually use for Nancy and is that an original wig or did you put that one on yourself? I'm considering getting an Emily and renaming her Nancy...your advice would be appreciated :-) Katie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks on the comment about my Nancy Drew! [img]smile.gif[/img] I used #17 and cut her hair. For George I recommend a brown eyed doll and a wig with short curly hair, and for Bess recommend #22. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    AsianAg pming you.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    Athdara McDarth, Scottish Princess of the Diamon, seventh kingdom from the realm of Darthania. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Call that beauty what you may...
    I sure know what to call you: <font size="6">AG Goner Princess off the Deep End!!!!!</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, Ria! She is so beautiful, and that gorgeous gown is just perfect! I'm so happy you were able to add her to your AG family. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Just lovely! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  7. #17
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Gorgeous girl, Ria. Very stunning! She really does look like a princess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is beautiful.
    I love her dress!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Actually she had had an adventure already! I was expecting her during regular mail yesterday and she did not come, but at 4:30 the doorbell rang and there she was! It seemed that our new post man gave her to the wrong house!!!!!!!!! The people called the PO, who went on the rescue mission, and brought her home! Yes, knight in shiny armor, the armor was the mail vechile! lol!!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's a beauty. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •