Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: paint

  1. #1
    Inactive Member diana conover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I know that there are a few of you who have repainted or touched up your girl's faces. I have a couple that are quite pale and could use a little more color. What kind of paint do you use on AG dolls? Is paint for made for coloring china dolls OK?

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Hi! I have used cream stencil paint in a rose to bring back the color on my dolls. I don't know about the china doll paint, though. Hope this helps! :0)

  3. #3
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Well, We have been using an acrylic paint then I use a matte finish sealer over that to make the bonding permanent after I get it just right. I have been using a good quality super tiny fine brush to repaint josies lips and her teeth that the paint came off of. Anige Gill gave me the recomendations after I saw what she had done for her girls. The freckles I made for Josie are now ready for regular doll play time with no problems at all.

  4. #4
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    For all of my work, both my One of a Kind Genies and when I restore an AG.. I use only Liquitex paints and sealers. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •