Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn Sculp! Sounds like you need to carry around a nerf bat and do some clubbing! Stupid old broads!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Actually you can get some pretty nice 'views' from up there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so does that mean you watch middle age male scalpers butts [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sculpey:
    Please don't fucking walk in to shop five minutes after we're supposed to close !!

Oh, and especially don't say..... " I'm sorry to be so late, I guess you guys want to go home." Gee, we actually have a life as opposed to you, bitch.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AMEN.

Don't do it at a restaurant, either, because everybody hates it. Wanna almost guarantee spit in your food? Show up at closing and expect to be seated and served.

There are plenty of other places open late at night. Go there.

Or, God forbid, try coming in when most other people do-- an hour or two earlier. Want to avoid the crowds? An hour before close, most restaurants'll be nice and calm because the rush is over-- you should get good service and your food pretty fast.

<font size="2">*This message has been brought to you by the partnership of United Restaurant Workers and the People Are Complete Assholes Committee</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NICE RANT, Sculpey! Love the anger, and the hatred! It's like we're brothers or something [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Huh, Thanks Mr. Obvious! I never would have made the connection.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah retail. I miss it so much. lol
    I used to love it when people did that shit. Another fav you didnt mention would be the person that calls and asks what video games you have in stock. Well gee there are around 600 titles so where do i start? Or when someone comes in a gets irate that you cannot price match wal-mart. Or when people come in just to tell you they went to wal-mart and got an item cheaper (and by cheaper i mean 3 cents).
    I helped a lady once load a bicycle into her truck. I went into the back room and found rope to tie it down and spent a good 30 minutes just making sure it was secure. Lady says thanks and leaves. I get a call the next day because the lady called and complained that i had made one of the knots too tight for her to untie. She wanted me fired. And of course i got bitched at but not fired.
    And one time i almost got caught in a lawsuit because a kid in a wheel chair couldnt get into my store because kroger (next door) had the handicap access ramp covered by shopping carts. Instead of asking me to help sit the wheel chair in the store the lady and son leave, then call and threaten to sue kb toys because I refused to let handicaps shop in my store.
    Man i could go on and on. Most people are fukking assholes. But that's life.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 28, 2004 11:35 AM: Message edited by: TheRedneckS.G. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

theres so many frustrating moments working retail. i used to love getting yelled at because a particular product didnt work, like i made the fucking thing. and the whole price match concept bogels my mind. people always came up and said i saw such and such product cheaper somewhere else. then why didnt you just buy it when you looked at it. why waste the gas to buy it somewhere else at the same price. people just love to bitch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dealing with the public sucks. most of the time people are so inconsiderate and rude it makes me sick. used to have people do that to us when I was assistant manager at a pizza place long ago. they'd stay forever after you closed. we'd even turn most of the lights off and music off and everything and the assholes would still hang around forever.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

when I worked at The Bay during xmas years ago, in the xmas dept, I had people come and ask me aboot all sorts of other crap...
    "do you sell hammers?"
    WTF?!?
    I sell trees and lights, asshole!

that and "do you work here?"

what, the 3x5 name tag wasn't obvious enough, shithead?

I am SO glad I got outta retail...

not like I don't get dumb questions at the church, mind ya...
    today, fer instance...
    this one woman, whom I've spoken with hundreds of times, says "oh, you have some tattoos!"
    only took her 14 months... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

people are pretty much stupid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast