SANDMAN?????
I hate you - you are the second one today that has gotten figures I am lusting after
Actually - just kidding, well I am jealous, but happy in your haul
Two of you should expect PMs from me shortly... [img]wink.gif[/img]
SANDMAN?????
I hate you - you are the second one today that has gotten figures I am lusting after
Actually - just kidding, well I am jealous, but happy in your haul
ROCK!
I thought he was only out in Malasia, etc...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hate you also. [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by -megalithanod:
SANDMAN?????
I hate you - you are the second one today that has gotten figures I am lusting after
Actually - just kidding, well I am jealous, but happy in your haul
Oh ahhh, [robert patrick]say that's a nice Sandman you have there !!![/robert patrick] [img]wink.gif[/img]
I won't join the hate bandwagon....I loathe you and your Sandman haul [img]wink.gif[/img]
hey Drau...did you ever get that cd?
I never saw a post aboot it.
HELL YES!!!! THAT'S A HAUL!!!! Tokyo S.O.S and Sandman! Nice!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
hey Drau...did you ever get that cd?
I never saw a post aboot it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...ahhh there's one recipient of my PMsOriginally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
I hate you also. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You shall hate yourself I say! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I should be able to get him out in tomorrows UPS
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 15, 2004 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>
Bookmarks