Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: KONG!!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    kongm
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    It's a fake folks. I made it a lil bit ago. Sorry.
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    nice work!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good, cause I was gonna say it looked like gorilla poop! [img]wink.gif[/img]


    nah Im kidding! it's good! I wouldn't really associate the font with King Kong, but it's damn nice! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •