Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Andy... it's in our hetero wiring.

We like our womenz and not men. We like our womenz so much that we'll take two... or three... or a harem... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Even one other guy anywhere near our harem.... BACK OFF MOTHER FUCKER BEFORE I CASTRATE YOU!!!!

Any other answer is queer. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by B?im?n:
    Andy... it's in our hetero wiring.

We like our womenz and not men. We like our womenz so much that we'll take two... or three... or a harem... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Even one other guy anywhere near our harem.... BACK OFF MOTHER FUCKER BEFORE I CASTRATE YOU!!!!

Any other answer is queer. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your avatar is disturbing..... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just waiting for the sequel to come out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    rbbic08sb

BrokebackMountain4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    KK, I was wearing your "NWTF" hat the other day when my brother asked what it stood for. I told him the real meaning and my interpretation of it. He got a pretty good laugh out of it (he's an avid hunter). But my daughters, who are quite adept at internet abbreviations laughed even harder. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad you're getting some use out of it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    The hats for this year are blue - and they're even big enough to fit my pumpkin head (I have one like you have, and I can't wear it). One size fits most - I've discovered that I'm not most.
    Whenever I get the film developed, I should upload some pictures I took last night. There were about 10 Canada Geese in the field behind my house last night. Took about a dozen pictures, the closest from about 70 yards. Then I got some pics of them flying off. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We used to get Canada geese at my parent's lake property. They would walk right up to you and beg for food. Now we don't see them as much around there. They buzz my house all the time landing in a pond nearby.

My coolest Canada geese moment was when I was in Frankenmuth (cute German village tourist trap in Michigan). I was staring out a restuarant window and was thousands of geese on the grass along side the river. It was nearing twilight and like various bomber squadrons, one from a group would unfold it's wings into the wind. The others of that particular flock (10 to 20 of them) would in turn raise their wings and they would all take off in formation from the main group of geese. Then another group would do the same a little later and so on until eventually they were all gone. Like I said, it was like watching a fowl bomber squadrons flying off to war.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Comparing them to a bomber squadron is not far off. They shit everywhere.
    I used to know a guy that owned a chinese restaurant in town here. He could cook up goose - you'd swear it was roast beef. He wouldn't tell any of us what sauce he used (his wife did tell one guy that it wouldn't do us any good if we did know - it was only available in China).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123