<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We have such similar taste in TV. [img]smile.gif[/img] Add "24" and "The Shield" to that list and that (along with sports) is pretty much what Evil Chris and I watch too. [img]cool.gif[/img] [/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto.Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
[QBWe have the 3 CSIs, House, and Numb3rs is another excellent - they all grab our attention from week to week and well worth the time.
Except the sports. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Excellent to hear they renewed that one!
There have been some good shows of late - and I hate that as I am not one for wanting to watch show after show on the tube.
We have the 3 CSIs, House, and Numb3rs is another excellent - they all grab our attention from week to week and well worth the time.
Bookmarks