DAMN right!
and I'm fuckin' TAKING OVER! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
YOU ARE GOING TO HELL PETER !!!!! HELL !!!!
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
DAMN right!
and I'm fuckin' TAKING OVER! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
jesus would say lol, too... just the kinda guy he is... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
I was actually thinking aboot buying that Gretzky figure once...
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
me too...
then I didn't, and whined aboot it.
and a dude on the WB sent one to me, outta the blue.
along w/a printout of the thread where I whined.
too cool.
I sent him a custom.
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
meh -
Been better had it been basketball and you sould have done...
Jesus Saves
passes to Moses, He shoots, He SCORES!
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
My net has been down all weekend. Will a belated "LOL" do?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I gave my Moses fig to one of the ministers...the same one in the pic for that contest you did, actually.Originally posted by -megalithanod:
meh -
Been better had it been basketball and you sould have done...
Jesus Saves
passes to Moses, He shoots, He SCORES!
I'll have to get another one.
lol!
Bookmarks