Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mortitia:
    i was thinking it was sweat too... really i don't see anyone doing that. and i do believe i would stop dead in the middle of a show before i would pee myself... hello they can always find a way off stage for a few secs.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that too....</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I third that.

If she pissed herself that dark spot would be a LOT bigger and would be running down her leg.

Not that I've pissed myself often enough to analyze the stain that's left or anything....

[img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Ok, let's follow the scientific method to prove the theory....

For this we need a female.....volunteers ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mac is right though... not that i pee myself but i do have a little girl and when we were potty training she would have an accident here and there and it does go all down the legs... you men have it made!! bastards [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, this is a classic example why you NEVER wear khaki colored pants when you're going to be sweating your ass off. The light brown gets very dark when moistened and the discoloration can be seen from very far away.

I used to work with a guy that we nicknamed Butt Sweat. Every time he'd wear khaki pants he'd get a sweat stain that ran the entire length of his ass crack and could be seen all the way across the store. It was quite amusing, I must say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

piss or sweating like an yaks ass, ITS STILL FUCKING GROSS! YUK!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Problem with some of our pristine beaches, is that you know for sure if someone had to go.....you have to escape the sudden change of color forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

doesnt matter if she looks good or not, pissing her pants like a 5 year old kid is sick. sounds like she needs a diaper. and if she's attempting to sing rap, she better really diaper up as imo, rap is crap!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by macabeee:
    Yeah, this is a classic example why you NEVER wear khaki colored pants when you're going to be sweating your ass off. The light brown gets very dark when moistened and the discoloration can be seen from very far away.

I used to work with a guy that we nicknamed Butt Sweat. Every time he'd wear khaki pants he'd get a sweat stain that ran the entire length of his ass crack and could be seen all the way across the store. It was quite amusing, I must say.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, I would be caught dead before wearing khaki anything!

I am sure the Golden Shower Legion would be very disappointed in you all! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by macabeee:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, I would be caught dead before wearing khaki anything!

I am sure the Golden Shower Legion would be very disappointed in you all! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This from a guy who dances "Rock the boat"

[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Okay...

A-she could've just peed a little. (I've never seen women sweat there)

B-It's on the fucking internet! It's gotta be true!

C-why am I responding to this???

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast