Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Ok it's been a long time since the last one.... Let's see new pics of everyone!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Biohazard:
    ...mmmkay, and where are you located again? and do you offer boardie discounts?

we went down to Indiana and spent about $300 on fireworks... made for a pretty awesome show, but one of the cakes shot somethin into the crowd and hit my friend's gf in the arm.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">To hell with Indiana (nothing personal to any Indian...ins [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] ) but I have better stuff then any Roadside Indiana fireworks shop.

Example: Indiana mortar shells can be no larger then 1 5/8 inches around. I can get up to 8 inch shells.

As a matter of fact, my entire fireworks "show" for the neighborhood this year consisted of nothing more then one 6 inch shell that went about 600 feet in the air and exploded into a 600 foot flower [img]eek.gif[/img] The neighbors shit, I packed up, sat on the porch and waited for the cops to drive by (took them about 10 minutes)

In terms of a cake blowing out the side, that happens all the time, I'm not surprised at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, it's happened before, but it never aimed into the crowd.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keeps them on their toes!!

Besides selling fireworks (and the numerous other jobs that I do for a buck'r two) I work for a fireworks display company and shoot fireworks shows. (this job is more fun then work)

I've personally seen shells go into crowds, finale's blow out the side and shoot into crowds, and the worst that happened to me: a 4 inch shell went up, didn't blow when it was supposed to and started coming back down. We call those "low breakers" as there is good chance that the shell will blow as it's coming down.

Well, in this particular show I was carrying a 12 inch shell to the launch tube for the finale. When the shooter started yelling "Low Breaker!!" the only thing I could think to do was basically lay on the shell and cover it with my body (mind you, a 12 inch shell has the equivalent to 4 sticks of dynomite in the bottom for a lift charge) The low breaker went off about 100 feet above us so the stars started raining down and hitting us. I remember feeling a couple stars start burning into my back then I went blank.

I woke up and the finale was going off as scheduled. My buddy was pouring water over my head and screaming at me to wake up. Seems I went into shock and blacked out on top of the shell.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 13, 2005 06:09 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

got any true M-80s? say like from the old days?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Biohazard:
    we went down to Indiana and spent about $300 on fireworks... made for a pretty awesome show, but one of the cakes shot somethin into the crowd and hit my friend's gf in the arm.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!! People here talk about going to MI to get good fireworks! Grass is always greener...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hell, here around the end of June so many fireworks stands go up that they're even in the same parking lots!

then off season you can always drive a little drive to one of the fireworks places thats open all year

and with all the places that were selling this year....those little exploding balls/bombs were no where to be found.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by RipperBendix:

nher7aj
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"I am liking to make fuck....BERZERKER"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lets see some pics of you destroying instuments and setting them on fire!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by S-Mart Manager:

myself and the lady
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is that a Hustler t-shirt that you're lady friend has on?

That's Cool!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no, she's on the left. [img]tongue.gif[/img]