Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: -Galactus-

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally put together my ML Galactus & Wow!
    It becomes one very cool, solid figure.
    (I had wondered how a snap together figure would work out)

    e9 1 b galactus1

    Looks-wise, though, he seems a little thin (unkirbyish) so my favorite is still the 14" Galactus (w/planet eating jack hammer) from the Fantastic Four line released in '95-

    d4 1 b c9 1 b

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The other 14" figure,
    released in '97 as part of a Silver Surfer line,
    is pretty much the same as the FF one but with a new head that is vac-metalized and a button in this chest where the planet eater used to plug in to.

    Press the button once & he says I HUNGER !
    Press it again and a few bars of discoish music plays, his eyes flash lights as does the clear spot in his helmet-

    8c 1 b

    for some reason, I just don't like this one (& I usually just love vac-metal)

    The only other Galactus figure I know of is the 6" w/mini surfer in the orb

    silversurfergalactusminil

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I love the ML Galactus because of the articulation....mine right know is holding a microman in the air.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    lol.......
    mine's holding a wee pewter Silver Surfer [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Yeah, articulation & girth!
    Reminds me of an old Marx 12" figure

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    lol.......
    mine's holding a wee pewter Silver Surfer [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Yeah, articulation & girth!
    Reminds me of an old Marx 12" figure
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that mini surfer in the orb is more or less compatible in size with ML Galactus.....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Anyone know anything about

    SILVER SURFER ANIMATED SERIES
    (VEHICLES & ACCESSORIES)
    1998 Command Ship
    1998 Star Cruiser
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never seen them
    & (of course) I must have them icon4

    Command ship

    http://www.silver-surfer.us/Collecta...mmand_ship.jpg

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 28, 2005 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Saw those playsets at K-mart years ago.. the figures were super tiny (read micro machine) and the vehicles were just cheap toy looking things.

    I later saw them on clearance for just a few bucks each, and still passed on them, and I usually can't pass up any cheap clearance junk.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah....

    galactus1

    He does look a bit scrawny compared to my Galactus... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    FOOM.... FOOM.... FOOM....

    I HUNGERRRR.....


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    soon.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey! that's exactly how I have mine posed! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    and it is an awesome figure, I hear the scrawnier Sentinel has trouble standing...


    *goes back to petting my Galactus.... and the figure too* [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought the Sentinal was going to be bigger than Big G

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •