Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: -Galactus-

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you ring?

    *tis about time you got the fig together!* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NICE! Thx for the pics. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Wish I would have grabed that 14" G when it came out...

  3. #13
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Avatar_of_Chaos:
    I thought the Sentinal was going to be bigger than Big G
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are both going to be the same size - and the same for DIY Apocolypse.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still have the galactus with the world eater atttachment.. I could probably part with him now that I have the ML one...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    buildupscale

    this pic makes Baimun's custom look necessary. G needs to hit the gym [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I know what they mean by Hulk Buster IM looking LARGE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •