Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

In Jon's update regarding Cyber Units...

?What is McFarlane?s Cyber Units all about??

Think SPAWN Reborn 4, but with a twist (more details to come).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's in Reborn 4? This isn't a Spawn line so why the reference to Reborn 4? This is a weird clue. I want robots dammit! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's probably robots, but the twist will be that they have hooks and chains all over, maybe with some guts hanging out... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously I hope not...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Andy, in the questions thread:

2. Anymore info/details/hints about the CYBER UNITS line?

As I stated in yesterday's DAILY UPDATE, the Cyber Units line is basically "SPAWN Reborn 4, with a twist." After we re-issued one of our Interlink figues as part of SPAWN Reborn 2, we received a lot of feedback, both on the message boards and through e-mail, regarding the possible re-release of the entire Interlink line.

While considering this we conceived of an idea to evolve the original Interlink figures into an "all-new" line. Of course, a new name and various paint schemes may not seem like a big deal to our longtime fans, but a slight re-imagining will allow us to offer a product our collectors want, while at the same time make it new and fresh for people who have no idea about Interlink (actually, I really like this idea, and although I could be wrong, I feel the changes will make these figures new and fresh to those who have been with us for some time as well as any new collectors or kids or fans of robots in-general).

I will have more on these figures later, but I can tell you that they will have a story which will provide a new take on the six robots and the world in which they exist. Oh, and each of the names refers to Units' programmed purpose.

Of course, you can now go try to match the names with the images we have in our Online Toy Catalog of the original Interlink figures. Not to be difficult, but I will share which names goes with which robot in the coming weeks.

-Jon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO NO NO NO NO... that's NOT the Robot line DAMMMMMIITTT.... [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by B?im?n:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">?????

-megalithanod

grr - I was hoping for something new.

I am probably going to be weak and have to get this one so I can build the full robot again to go with the other interlilnk they did in the last REBORN line

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Originally posted by B?im?n:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is that a factual statement or a complaint?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope they don't revist the whole interlinking feature. It was a nightmare trying to assemble the giant robot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    grr - I was hoping for something new.

I am probably going to be weak and have to get this one so I can build the full robot again to go with the other interlilnk they did in the last REBORN line
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe this time the "gimmick" isn't building a giant robot. Maybe it's something else....

-megalithanod

Wink

You know - usually when I read people posting comments like that I just ignore them as for the most part it is speculation......

but when YOU say something like that I have to take notice [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] and then I have to stew over it for months until they get their info together and tell the world. grrrr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast