Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    I honestly didn't even know there was an election scheduled until yesterday.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You really need to read a paper, or watch This Hour Has 22 Minutes, or Royal Canadian Air Farce, or The Daily Show... Hell, I think Mr. Dressup mentioned it last week! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pretty impressive, since he's dead. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just checking to see if Peter Hoffman watched ANY tv... yeah, that's what I meant. [img]wink.gif[/img]

And while I like Rick Mercer, I refuse to watch something called the Mercer Monday Report when they show it on Tuesdays...

Now the Colbert Report. THAT'S good insightful funny TV. Very little Canadian news though...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Porthos
    I think the rest of Canada should see the Bloc as the police in Ottawa. The Bloc is good to lift the rug so people can see the dirt under it and it doesn't get into problems cause it won't run the country anyway. The Bloc is probably the best opposition you can get.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I feel that way about the NDP, chances are they are not going to ever win again, but at least they are pissed about it and will question everything the Liberals do. I can understand how the Bloc came about, but I just don't think it's fair that there is a federal party that really only has one province's well being in mind. But if I lived in Quebec I'm sure I'd feel differently.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did you see Colbert when he had that guy on talking aboot smallpox?
    I damn near peed my pants. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567