Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight's the night Shield fans!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, aside of the gratuitious Shane ass shot another awesome episode.

I'm hittin' the sack, but I'll surely post more tomorrow if time permits

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah he was so gushy all over him. I think he had wood.

at least the teams are a go, and the ex is onboard. Now, what to do with the CI chick that saw the heroin snatch? I say...KILL HER!

everything went well tonight for the team so I'm happy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, time permits.

As I said before, aside of seeing way too much naked man ass it was a great episode. I guess they have to appease the female fan base. The first episode we got to see a shirtless towl-clad Lem and now this one we get Shane hiney and the fat naked guy. I just hope they don't decide to show Vic's newly chuncky nude body next....or maybe that was him slumped over the girl in the store [img]wink.gif[/img]

Speaking of a nude Mackey, anyone notice the sideways glance between Vic and Danni when the door was locked. I've still got my money that the fence CI from last season is Danni's baby's daddy, but I think Vic might THINK it's his. It'll be interesting to see where that goes....unless.... Asuello in the TV guide said that the father would be apparant by the third episode, maybe that glance was the 'apparant' that Asuello was talking about. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Tina the rookie redeemed herself this week in a big way. I wonder what the look she gave when she walked out of the room after Vic and Ronny burst in to find the bad guy cuffed was all about. She said something about every guy having their weak spot, I wonder if she did something other then crack the guy in the bean bag...

Dutch and the revelation that the dude was gay was hysterical, but I have a feeling that Dutch boy is going to lose it for real this season. Last season there was the cat, wanting a piece of Vic and a different piece of Mrs. Mackey and beating down the soon to be Captain "Her Highness" Billings. This season he's already attacked the gang banger that whacked Claudette, had Claudette overturn one of his cases (BIG bruise to his ego) and now the gay guy, he's on the brink I think.

The meeting between Kavanaugh and Vic was intense. Knowing that both of them knew that they each had alterior motives was great, and yeah, they did get a little too mushy on each other.

I'm glad that Lem and Corrine told Vic what was going on, like Chaser said, now there's just the CI...or so we think. According to FX's website, Vic is going to get the attorney that we met last night's help in defending the Strike Team, so Kavanaugh must have something other then the CI and a lot of flubber under his belt.

And here's something that hit me last night. Shane's wife (who I haven't been able to stand since I saw her in the genital herpies cream commercial before she started the Shield) sure was asking a lot of questions, and Shane was answering each and every one of them. Kavanaugh went after Corrine, do you think he's already gotten to Mrs. Vendrell (whatever the hell her name is)?? Could she be the one that takes down the team? They kinda elluded to it when Shane said "There's the team, then there's family" God that would suck.

"Death by Chee Chee"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm always sad when the episode ends

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Either Shane or his wife will be the key to Kav's investigation.

Reasons: Shane's wife wants to know too much and Shane's comment about family before the team.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

ok, he needs to kill...the CI, Shane and his wife, maybe Lem, Kav and Assevada. then he'll be in the clear [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    ok, he needs to kill...the CI, Shane and his wife, maybe Lem, Kav and Assevada. then he'll be in the clear [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't forget Danny, lol. I'm sure they've had some interesting pillow talk. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont like shanes wife "mara" i think, very much either.

she is dirty as well...cause if the terry case breaks, then the money train will follow soon.

and i think that the ci will change her mind soon.. since kav seems to think the cover was blown or as he put it "the volume got turned way up".

heres a question tho.....what about ronnie?

im not sayting he will turn, because we all know he is loyal to the end...but what would he think of terry?

and yeah i aggree that this might be the season that duch loses it. and whats with julians attitude? is he falling for tina? and not wanting to see her get hurt?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SPYDERLUV:
    heres a question tho.....what about ronnie?

im not sayting he will turn, because we all know he is loyal to the end...but what would he think of terry?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think Ronnie will be loyal to Vic till the bitter end, whatever that end may be. If he was going to crack, I think he would have when Armadillo gave him the stove treatment back in season 2.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to hand it to Chaser...

...after last night, it does seem like Kavanaugh is going to screw up big-time (like Ass-eveda did so many times) in trying to nail Vic.

Still gonna root for him, though... and Mackey, too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

And another question: I've always wondered what the actors have to say about doing a sex scene on screen. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]