Thread: So far it looks I will get a replacement...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

After my last travel, I found that my HP Photosmart camera had the lens shattered, when I found it in the bag. Since I got it recently, I verified the Guarantee to try to get it fixed. HP has three different ways of contacting, and I went to the Chat area, where I explained my situation and even showed how the pictures looked like.
    They will send me a new camera, no charge, and I have to return this one. Only thing is that they needed my CC in case I don't returned it in a period of 30 days.

Now I have to wait, but so far service was good....

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 09, 2006 09:32 AM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the new pc i got last year is a hp and my monitor got fried and they sent me a new one, no questions asked and we had to do the same with the cc but they were really good about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's pretty sweet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By the title, I thought you were talking about your hip. You are getting up there in age. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I remember when at TMP, one of our Gateway monitors fried. I called them up, and they were very nice about sending a replacement monitor with a return slip. Then they sent a second replacement monitor... without a return slip. So I called to explain that they sent me an EXTRA monitor, but it didn't show on their records.

Pushing the issue, I requested another return slip so I didn't have to pay for shipping to return it to them. The return slip came attached to yet another monitor. So I called yet again, thanked them for the nice offer, but would they please MAIL me a return slip this time, using nothing but one stamp. It finally arrived, and I cleaned out a lot of space in the warehouse from all those monitors. I never once considered keeping the freebie, but they did not make it easy to do the right thing.

But congrats on the new lens/camera MM4!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    By the title, I thought you were talking about your hip. You are getting up there in age. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]