Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What more would you want me to say? Without hurting your feelings by saying, this place is pretty dead. I get more out of the white board then here. Is that what you wanted?

It's not personal, unless you choose it to be.

I'll say later vice bye.

Edit - My only intent was just to let you know. I won't do so next time.

Good enough to drop in when another board is down, but not good enough to not announce that you can't wait to get the hell back to the other place.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fair enough. Sort of the way some go to the white board when this place isn't functioning or slow.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 20, 2006 01:46 PM: Message edited by: RawSpawn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by RawSpawn:
    What more would you want me to say? Without hurting your feelings by saying, this place is pretty dead. I get more out of the white board then here. Is that what you wanted?

It's not personal, unless you choose it to be.

I'll say later vice bye.

Edit - My only intent was just to let you know. I won't do so next time.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good enough to drop in when another board is down, but not good enough to not announce that you can't wait to get the hell back to the other place.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fair enough. Sort of the way some go to the white board when this place isn't functioning or slow.

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ February 20, 2006 01:46 PM: Message edited by: RawSpawn ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe next time you might want to say nothing. And you might not get the reaction you just got my friend. " Just a thought. "

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    Maybe next time you might want to say nothing. And you might not get the reaction you just got my friend. " Just a thought. "
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The reaction wasn't expected & wasn't taken personally. I'll still come and go as I please.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 20, 2006 02:17 PM: Message edited by: RawSpawn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by RawSpawn:

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ February 20, 2006 01:46 PM: Message edited by: RawSpawn ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Perhapps this place dont get as many topics and members as the WB , but I rather have one/two series topic then 10 of whats your favorit fig, whats your pre -order , show me pics of that and that ,what MCF figs you gonna buy this year , etc etc .. the ppl on the WB massproduce the same threads over and over again.

I do both WB and this but I prefer the Unreal.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

eh, this place really is just plain dead, but i still visit to see what's up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by The quikier Quikman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RawSpawn:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Perhapps this place dont get as many topics and members as the WB , but I rather have one/two series topic then 10 of whats your favorit fig, whats your pre -order , show me pics of that and that ,what MCF figs you gonna buy this year , etc etc .. the ppl on the WB massproduce the same threads over and over again.

I do both WB and this but I prefer the Unreal.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What the Quikman said.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know not of this "other board" you speak of, but by its mere color, it must be a pale comparison to this one.

Now, back in the day, when they had REAL moderators on there... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nomalas:
    What? Do we suck or something? [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nom, I didn't want to mention anything, you know, as a friend and stuff. But some people, most people, don't enjoy seeing you parade around here in a thong and tube top. [img]redface.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Has my web cam been on AGAIN???!!!
    DAMN! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just wish people here would make a frickin reply when they read a post. here i am all excited about the new Batman and Catwoman and nobody seems to like it or dislike it. I'd rather have a negative comment which could lead to a discourse than no comment at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, and I love EQ like a crazy uncle, which I affectionately call him sometimes, so I pay no heed to what he posts. At least he says something, even though I usually don't understand it [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast