Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Sculpey

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    You have a Mr. Natural figure or sculpture ?

    I just remember you had that avatar...

    Natural1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not Sculpey, but Bowen did a great little Mr. Natural statue.
    There's also a squeeze toy & lamp out there................

    & in France (?) there are very cool Fabulous Fury Freak Bros. statues

    I always wanted a Zap or Crumb line that looked like the Simpsons figures~

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't, but man did I have a ton of the comics.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am trying to get one to put it besides a lava lamp...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Putting it next to a lava lamp would be cool. Now I do have a little nun that walks and spits sparks.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    Putting it next to a lava lamp would be cool. Now I do have a little nun that walks and spits sparks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]

    lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Taddy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i would love a crumb line

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pics of the Bowen line here

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Taddy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that fritz is great! they all look really nice.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I always wanted that Wheel girl...

    http://www.coopstuff.com/Graphics/Models/WHEELG1.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •