Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loads of pic's of the NYC Comic Con courtsey of the WB.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follow link to the white board.

[ame="http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278142"]http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278142[/ame]

Special thanks goes out to burngwngs for hooking us up with these great shots. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Enjoy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

those are great pics...thats more than i saw yesterday [img]tongue.gif[/img] ....id rather miss seeing most of the con then miss meeting Todd..which was freakin great...he signed my 3D mocca exclusive book and some other comics i had...well anyways im going tomorrow and try to check out the rest of the con and maybe pick up some stuff while there..

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 25, 2006 10:00 PM: Message edited by: overtkill ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by virtualNYC:
    i couldn't even get in [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You ai'nt the only one, I wanted to go Saturday myself and found out it that they were not letting anymore people in. Legetta was on the line for 3hrs, to only find out that she and her boyfriend will not be let in. Man was I bummed out, I missed out on the signed temp_plate by Todd, Greg and Tan. [img]frown.gif[/img]

But I did have a blast Friday. Special thanks goes out to STV, Todd, Goff, and all the McFarlane staff. Thank you for making this day a very special one. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That guy need a photo account other than photobucket.

Bandwidth exceeded

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Saturday was fuckin nuts. I got there around 10am and there already was 2 thousand people in the building. Wasted 3 hrs online to find out that they are not taking anyone else in, even people who had tickets could not get in because the room was too full. The problem was that the Javits center wasn't expecting to have 6 thousand people to show up. They should of had the entire floor opened to the public, not half of it. But, there's always next year, at least i got to see Todd Friday, it was fun.

To Ghostdawgg, Chesh, and Overtkill, thank you so much for showing me a good time Friday, it was really good seeing you guys and spending time with you. And my boyfriend thanks you guys too.

And, in case Steve reads this, thank you once again for being there for me.

And Dawgg, Chesh, and Overtkill, i'll send you pictures as soon as i upload them to the comp, i have to find the stupid wire for the camera.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Bandwidth exceeded.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i showed up at the con at 6 am and was like 100th in line. we finally got our tickets at 9am so right there was 3 hours. then the show opened at 11 but it took us over an hour to just get into the show. the lines to go in didnt even make sense. then i waited in line for todd for 2 and half hours which was well worth it though. so i waited in line over 6 hours and was probably in the show for two. i never saw such a disorganized event in my life. i didnt find the show good anyhow. i go to shows to drop some cash but there were barely any dealers there, mostly just companies showing off stuff and artists which i dont care about.
    here was my only real good part of the day
    IMG 0227

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by classic:
    well i showed up at the con at 6 am and was like 100th in line. we finally got our tickets at 9am so right there was 3 hours. then the show opened at 11 but it took us over an hour to just get into the show. the lines to go in didnt even make sense. then i waited in line for todd for 2 and half hours which was well worth it though. so i waited in line over 6 hours and was probably in the show for two. i never saw such a disorganized event in my life. i didnt find the show good anyhow. i go to shows to drop some cash but there were barely any dealers there, mostly just companies showing off stuff and artists which i dont care about.
    here was my only real good part of the day
    IMG 0227
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Classic, I felt the same way they should have been more organized. The best thing about the show was meeting Todd once again and the McFarlane homies. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by virtualNYC:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man was I bummed out, I missed out on the signed temp_plate by Todd, Greg and Tan. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...are you sure? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast