Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    I have no idea how I got it! Maybe my name just screams "manly stud". [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, it screams "Benny Hill's brother".</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Best theory we got yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I posted this guy for sale on my robot board "Alphadrome". Lasted about a half an hour before somebody bought it. Now I'm getting emails from others asking for more. This is the time I knew that was coming when I say, "oh shit, what have I started?"

3453A9453A47Ffp3383Enu3D32383E353B3E4783EWSNRCG3D3233478463A73B9nu0mrj

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    Doesn't Friday start off great when you get a call from a lawyer! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    Gimme 4 fingers of dragon fire juice.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*slides glass across counter to KK*

OK - do tell!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm the exec director of a small nonprofit with several local affiliates. I have one that's disbanded, and the ex-president of the chapter wants to leave with all the assets and join another nonprofit.

[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Just give me the bottle of dragon fire juice.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by Andyman:
    I posted this guy for sale on my robot board "Alphadrome". Lasted about a half an hour before somebody bought it. Now I'm getting emails from others asking for more. This is the time I knew that was coming when I say, "oh shit, what have I started?"

3453A9453A47Ffp3383Enu3D32383E353B3E4783EWSNRCG3D3233478463A73B9nu0mrj
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe you should start thinking volume wise....

Get a couple of mexicans, print some instructions so they can build more stuff, and buy two cases of Corona as payment

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    Doesn't Friday start off great when you get a call from a lawyer! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    Gimme 4 fingers of dragon fire juice.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*slides glass across counter to KK*

OK - do tell!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm the exec director of a small nonprofit with several local affiliates. I have one that's disbanded, and the ex-president of the chapter wants to leave with all the assets and join another nonprofit.

[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Just give me the bottle of dragon fire juice.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll roll out the extra barrel and tap it just for you. I.V.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Andy, I can understand why you get so many request for others. He looks damn great!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't and I won't mass produce them. I have a full time plus job as it is! I guess supply & demand will just have to drive the prices up. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Originally posted by grail:
    Andy, I can understand why you get so many request for others. He looks damn great!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Grail. Did I mention that you look hot in that cowboy hat? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that there were no gay Cowboys in the 40s & 50s-

thank you~

*drops soap-again*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Originally posted by Andyman:
    I can't and I won't mass produce them. I have a full time plus job as it is! I guess supply & demand will just have to drive the prices up. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you work for SIDESHOW ??

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast