Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: AEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    JEZUZ H. CHRIST, MEG! WHICH ONE DO I EAT FIRST!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    THERE'S THREE DIFFERENT BARS TO CHOOSE FROM! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Oh, sure, you're gonna say, just start with anyone! THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    THAT'S LIKE PUTTING AN IDIOT IN A ROUND ROOM AND THEN TELLING HIM TO GO PISS IN THE CORNER! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    ...whaddo I do? whaddo I do? Oh, Auntie Em, Auntie Em!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    begin with regular.
    afterwards, eat a piece of plain bread to cleanse the palate.
    the the peppermint.
    repeat bread...

    you get the idea.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...that's not funny, Peeker, I'm fucked!

    ...I can't make up my mind! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    ...the regular all bubble, smooth milk chocolate?

    ...or, the funky one that looks like a brick?

    ...OR, the milk chocolate WITH THE CREAMY WHITE CENTER??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    (no jokes about the creamy white center, folks) [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    no jokes about the creamy white center, folks
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, that ruins my chance to post in this thread.

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    you didn't get Peppermint Aero?!?

    well, my idea still works.
    try one, cleanse the palate, move on to the next.

    and always start with the regular one.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...that the whole problem, I can't open more than one, they have to laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    REGULAR LAST!


    if you haven't had it yet, always go with tried and true for an end flavour [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I offered the peppermint to him - he didn't want them! I also have the honeycomb.

    I would recommend trying the white chocoalte one first - to bring back childhood memories of your mother getting you white chocolate for easter

    Then move on to the smooth ones and save the regular to last to draw it all out. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    We are working on some more for you if we get to come to the BBQ. We can put orders in for cases at cost [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar
    HE TURNED DOWN THE PEPPERMINT?!?
    STEVE, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?

    those are the BEST!

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I have to concur, Peeker - they were pretty good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •