Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The last words of Superguy51. DON"T DELETE

Superguy51

I never made fun of gays. i just am against gay marriage that's all. Okay, ONE post. But i made an apology not too long ago about acting like an asshole to you, toymank. But it was deleted

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quickman.... Adobe Imageready.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I think trying to fool everyone with new usernames doesn't speak that well of how "trustworthy" you are [img]redface.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by The Last Survivor:
    I never made fun of gays. i just am against gay marriage that's all. Okay, ONE post. But i made an apology not too long ago about acting like an asshole to you, toymank. But it was deleted
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">By you?

I was posting in that one when it was deleted. You have a track record of doing that- that was what initially got you a warning from the mods.

Superguy51

Angry

What do you mean? oh, you mean the last survivor? I didn't fell like using superguy again But thats has nothing to do with trust. However, yes, after what i've done you can say i'm not trustworthy, but the reason that being was i kept on getting banned. But i've decided to be straight foward, and say "this is enough"

Alright how about don't ban me, but let me take a month break or something like that?

That sound good?

Andyman, anything IS possible, if you make the effort. There is nothing that is not possible
    Just a tip in life.

I can even get along with you. That's right.

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 11, 2004 05:01 PM: Message edited by: The Last Survivor ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2004 05:03 PM: Message edited by: The Last Survivor ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like I said.... I'm sure you meant well, but obviously your personality is clashing with the rest of the members on this board.

I'm all for keeping this board as diverse and interesting as possible, but as a favor, I'd like to ask that you take a little hiatus from posting.

Honestly, that's all any of these temporary bans have been.... but your persistance is underscoring one of the reasons that you seem to be clashing here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you guys really want me to go, i'll go, but i can be an angel if you accept me the last time. Do you not think i've learned from my mistakes? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So far you haven't learned from your mistakes. You can't beg people to like you. You need to learn how to get along with people and from what I've seen so far, that's not possible. You have proven that you can lie however. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What do you mean? oh, you mean the last survivor? I didn't fell like using superguy again But thats has nothing to do with trust. However, yes, after what i've done you can say i'm not trustworthy, but the reason that being was i kept on getting banned.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">according to the mods, you've had multiple accounts already where you have tried to pretend that you are someone "new" when you really aren't.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright how about don't ban me, but let me take a month break or something like that?

That sound good?

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 11, 2004 05:01 PM: Message edited by: The Last Survivor ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do you think a "Temporary Ban" is???

It will keep honest until the mods feel enough time has passed to allow you to come back....

... the more begging and pleading you, the longer that time frame becomes.

Superguy51

Like i said, now , i am being straight foward and saying no more. Did you read me whole post? above andyman?

So, what's it going to be? Give me break and let me come back in a few weeks, or another "BAN?"

pairadocs, just because i pmed you about the fuckin WOR, doesn't mean you have to hate me.

A few weeks will let you guys loosen up and not get so uptight

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2004 05:07 PM: Message edited by: The Last Survivor ]</font>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast