Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If I would've been single today, I would have clearely fell in love (StV's dreamgirl)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    ... she religiously follows...NASCAR! She's in front of her TV every sunday to watch NASCAR. I couldn't believe it. I'm happy with my girlfriend but that his surely a girl I would go after if I was single.

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ February 09, 2004 11:57 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If she has most of her teeth and a double-wide, you're golden!

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

...agreed! I attended the 1st GP in Montreal, it was a blast. Especially afterwards, thanks to two very entertaining French girls!!! forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Gilles Villeneuve is the reason why were so crazy about F1. He was the most exciting pilot of his time. His death in Belgium in 82 is, for a lot of people here, one of those moment in life when you remember where you were when you learned about his death or saw it on tv.
    gilles6
    In 1995 we had a really great moment here too. Jean Alesi won his first (and only I think ) Grand Prix in Montreal with the Ferrari #27. People here always liked Alesi because he's french and seeing him win in a Ferrari with the same number than Gilles had was magical.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

...Gilles kicked some ass on that day, I can tell ya. Crazy Canadians almost sunk that island, when he won! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

...yep, Gilles passing was just like Dale's passing. You just don't forget something like that, ever! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123