2 weeks ago I was thrilled becasue Patrice Pike (Rockstar Supernova's contestant) had left me a message on my myspace page. Lst week I dioscovered a great singer songwriter opening for Ryan Star in Montreal called Chris Velan ad here's my myspace story concerning him. I sent him a message...

----------------------------------------

Original Message -----------------
Date: Nov 9 2006 9:39 PM

I saw Chris Velan opening for Ryan Star last week and was totally charmed and happy to have discovered a great singer songwriter. I'm a singer songwriter too and really appreciated Chris Velan's talent of working with the loop pedals and felt great listening to his songs.

Right when I got home I thought to myself:I need to check if he is on myspace and if he is I need to add him so people visiting my own page will discover him too.

Well, during the last week I made 2 add requests and I guess they ended up beeing both rejected since twice they disapeared from my Pending Request list...

Pretty disapointing...

-----------------------------------------

Here's his answer
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-------------------------------------------

Nov 10 2006 9:18 AM
Subject: Reaching out....

Carl...please accept my appologies for the myspace faux pas! Over the past few weeks I have been a little hands-off in regards to this site as I have been on tour. I asked my management to help monitor it in my absence....clearly there must have been a miscommunication!

I am honoured to have fans and friends like you especially back here in La Belle Province!
It is great to know you were at the le Tulipe Show and I hope to have you out to the next Montreal performance.

I have since sent you a "Friend Request" and I hope that we'll be able to set things straight here on Myspace. As I build up more momentum with my career, I enjoy personally managing this site and will make sure that something like this does not happen again!

I wish you the best of luck in your singing and writing! Thank you once again for your continued support

Much respect

Au plaisir

Chris
----------------------------------------

Was he affraid I was going to badmouth him
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

http://www.myspace.com/chrisvelanmusic

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ November 10, 2006 02:38 PM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 10, 2006 02:39 PM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>