Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't align myself with any party but...

Clinton lies and a intern gets her fifteen minutes of fame.

Bush lies and people die.

But all in all, I think the people get the president they deserve. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Mortitia:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    the other day his approval rating was down to 36%

do you feel the same about his father? I think he's going to end up be hated (youre about the only one I've heard that likes him. even people that voted for him complain on him now) just like his pop. its cool if you like him, but there are going to be alot of folks that think he's crap. I think he's done zero for the good of our country. we are now paying health care for all of Iraq, building them new buildings, and educating them. we dont even have health care for our own people yet EVERY single Iraqy gets it free? Our country has a ton of problems and nothing is being dealt with at all. just wrong

hope this all doesnt go bad. sometimes politics get way out of hand and folks get pissed

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 17, 2006 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Chaserfan ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">agreed... what about the people here in our country?? why do we need to fix everyone else's problems before our own. [img]confused.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Were there homeless/poor/unfortunate people during the last Presidency?, yes and the one before him, and before him, etc.....no matter who the President is there will be problems here, the US is not perfect(close, but not quite).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Andyman:

But all in all, I think the people get the president they deserve. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I still do not understand how Bush lied, I hear that almost everyday and I don't get it....also, don't forget Congress(including many Democrats) approved the action, not Bush.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cuz bush is a liar. him and all his supporters should die. it really doesn't need to be discussed beyond that, does it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mortitia:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    the other day his approval rating was down to 36%

do you feel the same about his father? I think he's going to end up be hated (youre about the only one I've heard that likes him. even people that voted for him complain on him now) just like his pop. its cool if you like him, but there are going to be alot of folks that think he's crap. I think he's done zero for the good of our country. we are now paying health care for all of Iraq, building them new buildings, and educating them. we dont even have health care for our own people yet EVERY single Iraqy gets it free? Our country has a ton of problems and nothing is being dealt with at all. just wrong

hope this all doesnt go bad. sometimes politics get way out of hand and folks get pissed

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 17, 2006 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Chaserfan ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">agreed... what about the people here in our country?? why do we need to fix everyone else's problems before our own. [img]confused.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Were there homeless/poor/unfortunate people during the last Presidency?, yes and the one before him, and before him, etc.....no matter who the President is there will be problems here, the US is not perfect(close, but not quite).</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh i agree with that too... no one has bothered with our problems, it's just not a bush thing [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I still do not understand how Bush lied, I hear that almost everyday and I don't get it....also, don't forget Congress(including many Democrats) approved the action, not Bush.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WMAs? 911 connection? Oh right, that was a CIA goof. Bad intelligence. Kinda sums up the White House doesn't it? [img]wink.gif[/img]

BTW-I misspoke earlier...we get the "government" we deserve.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was talking with a marine on leave from active duty on the front lines, and he said the soldiers even hate Bush. weapons of mass destruction? he says there werent and arent any. he had some other stuff about things Bush had done but I was busy and didnt catch all the stuff he was saying, but it wasnt good. pretty bad when the guys doing the fighting think there boss is a piece of shit.

wish we could get the behind the scene info on the dishonesty that goes on. wonder how Bush's oil stocks and buisnesses are doing. Wonder if he ever tells daddy, "see dad, I'm trying to even your score"

what has Bush done thats done anything for this country? lets forget the war, what good things have Bush done worth anything for this country?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i honestly don't believe a damn word that the government or the news people have to say... eh but that's just me [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Imbalance:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can spin anything anyway you like. I guess it's not a lie if you truly believe in what you are saying.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's the clincher right there. Everybody lies, but nobody can hold a candle to the truckloads of bullshit the press crams down our throats every day. We can argue ouselves retarded, but not one of us will ever persuade the other about perceived "truths" when every fact we base our respective stances on comes from the lie factory. 80%, 36%, 3%...what do these numbers really mean? Was this determined from an internet poll? Yeah, those are super-reliable. Impeach Bush, worship Clinton, whatever, it doesn't change the fact that all of this bickering at the citizen level is really what's destroying America by severing the bonds and relationships between Americans. I've come to blame myself for the problems around me, for the terrorist attacks, for the war, for the price of gas. Sound stupid? Well, we are. Who here likes spending more money for gas? Right. Who would have rather invested a few thousand dollars twenty years ago into fuel alternative research? Yep, because we're selfish, and we want the government that we don't trust and constantly talk shit about to fix everything for us and hand us everything on a silver platter. Tell me honestly, what makes us more deserving of free health care than Iraqis? What makes us so much better than them? We kill each other at twice the rate that they do, and for less. At least they can blame religion. We don't even have that anymore, not since it became popular to bash bible-thumpers and the so-called "establishment."

Americans are destroying America.

I don't want to sound angy, and I know I'm guilty of having fueled anger over this bs before, but I just wish more people would look at the bigger picture instead of only focusing on what the news groups point at. They're the ones who want us to be pissed off.

I love you guys. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I'm guilty on all counts I'm sure. I can't change the world...BUT I can and do try to change my little part of it. I try to lead by example for my daughters in hopes they'll be better persons than I am. And hopefully they'll do the same for their kids and so on.

The plan is to take over the world by the sixth generation. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They should do one of these comparing Bush with a retarded monkey.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast