Thread: Since I got rid of the Rabbits.... Baimun bought me something...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone... I'm Reeses... also known as "Baimun's Cat". [img]smile.gif[/img]

Seems my buddy Baimun brought me a new heated sleeping platform... he calls it an "Epiphone Valve Standard Amp" or some nonsense like that.

valvecat

The top is very flat and comfortable except for some silly transport handle on top. The little EL 84 tubes inside warm up and glow quite nicely when in "standby"... why to they call it stand by.... instead of "lay on top"?

When Baimun got that orange wood thing out of my fuzzy lined bed he calls a "case" he plugged into my heated sleeping platform and started playing lullabys for me....

... crunchy, loud, rock and roll lullabys. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyways... they sounded really nice with the first knob (gain) set a bit past half. He said something about it being a bit "dark" and "tweaking the treble". I'm hoping he means he's going to turn out the lights so I can go back to sleep.

[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope baimun treats you really well. if not just get some cat friends and kick his ass like the bunnies did. at least you have claws and could do more damage!