i don't wanna leave i like it here [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, it is posted on April 1, 2004. The guy registered in Nov 2000. Definitely an April fool joke..........or a big coincidence.Originally posted by -megalithanod:
Weel, I hope that that thread being posted in Nov 2000 means that it is an old thread that was dug up.
And then again - it is April 1st, so you have to wonder.
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ April 01, 2004 08:36 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>
my vote is it's an april fool's thing too...
...where is that damned eyeroll function...?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...naw, that one looks more like a "shocked" face to me...well, I will have to settle for my usual manner of expressing disdain...Originally posted by -megalithanod:
you mean this one?
![]()
![]()
[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
It is April 1, I wont believe it unless it continues tomorrow or goes on ebay... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
I didn't realize that it was April 1st.
first thing I thought of was "I hope this is an April Fool's joke"
Bookmarks