Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Showdown...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    showdown1 showdown2

    showdown3

    showdown4

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    GREAt pics!!

    I'll be playing Mircomen tonight too.

    and check yer PM's!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is the giy with the helmet from the same line as the yellow guy I got from you?

    either way, how many diff colours did they do for that?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like some of the Samarai Spawn setups I never took pictures of...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    PM replied to.

    Yep, that is the red Material Force figure. So far they have made..

    Black
    White
    Flesh
    Red
    Yellow
    Blue

    And the next one will be green.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn...I GOTTA get a white one...
    big bucks, I suppose?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anywhere from $15 to $25, you might find one on eBay. That is pretty much the only place to get them.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    $15 isn't too bad.
    $25 is a bit ouchy.
    but just think how fucking cool it would look with one of your skulls on it. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, I meant to ask ya,
    how many Microman/Nauts do you have?

    could ya list 'em, if it's not too much trouble?

    you probably have some stuff I've never heard of.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I had a white one, but that was one of the ones I recently sold. I had to make some of my cash back on a lot I won, I paid quite a bit for them, and really just needed the black and red ones. I sold the white one on the Micropolis list for $25.00, flesh one on eBay, and yellow one to you. I might get one again eventually.

    My Micodudes....

    Micronauts (vintage)
    Time Traveler (2 blue, 1 clear, 1 orange, 1 blue MOC)
    Space Glider (yellow)
    Acroyear (blue)
    Baron Karza
    Acroyear II (blue MOC)
    Pharoid (blue)
    Galactic Defender (gray)
    Repto
    Antron
    Membros
    Centaurus
    Kronos
    Lobros
    Hornetroid (vehicle, w/ box)
    Terraphant (vehicle, w/ box)

    Micronauts (Palisades)
    Bio-Scan Membros
    Time Traveler (black/glow in the dark)

    Microman (vintage style)
    Devilman, Dandarian (2002)
    Devilman, Dantaravia (2002)
    Skeleton Man outfit (con. exclusive)

    Microman (new style)
    Microforce, Gunner
    Microforce, Spy
    Master Force, Groundmaster Alan (X2)
    Master Force, Automaster Ryan
    Master Force, Divemaster Roberto
    Acroyear X, Scorl
    Acroyear X, Cleve
    Acroyear X, Voltech (X2)
    Acroyear X, Biom
    Action Series, Gatchaman
    Action Series, Batman (comic version) 1 loose, 1 MOC
    Kicker
    Material Force, Black
    Material Force, Red
    Material Force, Flesh
    Material Force, Micro Trainer Machine (SDCC exc.)

    And I think that is about it.....so far. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 09, 2004 12:20 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 12:21 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •