Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: BITCH

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Do we have to take a number?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wait a minute !! That's your idea of a party !!??!! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'll shave my unit 4 days before I go,so it'll be all razor stubble.Baimuns gonna like that [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 15, 2004 11:21 PM: Message edited by: TORMENTER ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TORMENTER:
    Chesh who's that pillowbiter in your Avatar?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dunno, but he's got a magic stick he wants to use on Baimun... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQDgAqAYgPx!pV0tRR2DfU1kb0l7Ej6rNJUxYorGrAPoM2W6M tgEvvKjK6OH7E0x7XDP!L*ClbDPFqQb9jjst65jCzBczLEj0pI *DkOJ9AmRmzFVHpmHyqwS44YV8nXf/Growing%20staff0.JPG[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 15, 2004 11:21 PM: Message edited by: The Cheshire Cat ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHHAHAHA CHESH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TORMENTER:
    I think I'll shave my unit 4 days before I go,so it'll be all razor stubble.Baimuns gonna like that [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 15, 2004 11:21 PM: Message edited by: TORMENTER ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] ...... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LOL!!!!!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...yep, this is gonna be the best BBQ yet! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh the bitch is back!
    Stone cold sober as a matter of fact!

    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] &lt; girl dog

  10. #20
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So this year's BBQ is going to include anal rape?!?!? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Maybe I should just stay in Mexico after my week of vacation ends. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •