Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sculpey:
    Thanks, Figment. That's kind of a weird way to sell something. It's like the toy version of trading cards. Is that the idea?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">those whacky asians - who the hell can figure them out? trading cards is a good analogy. these toys are only like 4 or 5 bucks, so even if you get the same one twice, it doesn't really hurt the wallet. some of the figs are super hard to find though, and fetch big bucks on ebay. the Indiana jones kubrick regularly fetches $100.00

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I think we've stopped talking about the 'other' board and should rename this the 'Kubricks' thread. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Figment?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
    Thanks, Figment. That's kind of a weird way to sell something. It's like the toy version of trading cards. Is that the idea?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">those whacky asians - who the hell can figure them out? trading cards is a good analogy. these toys are only like 4 or 5 bucks, so even if you get the same one twice, it doesn't really hurt the wallet. some of the figs are super hard to find though, and fetch big bucks on ebay. the Indiana jones kubrick regularly fetches $100.00</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't know they were that inexpensive. That's pretty cool then.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard that Hero Clix are sold like that, too.

I saw Hellboy on the box and was going to snag it, but my comic shop guy said HB might not be in there~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup, Heroclix come in a box of 4 random Clix. I started collecting them just by buying the booster packs, but then decided it would be cheaper just to buy loose, individual ones from the comic shop because I was getting a lot of stupid characters.

Since Heroclix is a game, it is a lot like gaming cards, part of the game is seeing if you can get good characters & then trading/winning some.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Peter how come i dun have u on my msn list?

anyhoo we sell heroclix singles at my shop. if u need some lemme know ill see what i can do.

afterall you did help get me that little belt for my ninja turtles! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll buy a Hellboy one off ya LV, if you ever come across one-

And someone's gotta hook me up with that 16" Galactus HC-that I here is going to be a summer con exclusive!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know...why don't you? [img]mad.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k I don't have you either...my address is [email protected]. Feel free to add me.

Can't think of any I need right now, just kinda pic up any I see that interest me. But, any idea of the price range they go for there?

That belt is the only thing I've sent to or received from any board member. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think i added you? [img]redface.gif[/img]

well if im the one opening the singles up dont u worry about cost [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

hehe ill never forget that belt. small as it may be, i barley had to say i needed it and you sent it right away! too cool [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123