Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: For those that I am hunting for....... updated 4/19

-megalithanod

Exclamation

OK, life has gotten hectic and I unfortunately haven't really kept up with the list that I have been hunting for others other than in my head.

Following the galactic principle of a head can only hold so much before something falls out - I forgot where I lived last night so I need to clear some room (and find my house again!)

Here are the major items that I have for people. Let me know if I promised to find one for you and you are not on this list. It will job my memory and let me remember where you were in the list. Play nice or I'll say stuff you all and forget it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

These are the people that have specifically asked me to help them:

S25 WM Raven II
    Nomalas - done
    Ghostdawgg - done
    pairadocs
    aspawnfan - Done own
    Guitardeth2 - Done on own
    Darth Pooh
    Chaserfan - Done on Own

Samurai 2-pack
    KillerKanuck
    Darth Pooh
    Guitardeth2
    Peter Peeker
    overtkill

Abomination
    overtkill
    316what
    chaserfan

Mecha-Hulk
    pariadocs - Done on own
    316what - Done
    overtkill

people specific
    Jor - Archangel
    Quickman - Gold Spawn 1

That is everything that I remember I said I would look for people. Please let me know if I promised you something and you are not on the list.

Disclaimer - <font size="1">This list does not constitute that you will receive the figure listed for you, it means that I will do my best to hunt for said figure and work through the list in a first ask, first offer method. Everything will be cost + shipping (which may go up a little as I looked at what I was saying it would cost to ship some of this stuff, and I am losing $2.50-$3 on each item in shipping. I am fair and only looking my actual costs on the item, and the possibility of the returning of the favor in the future if able!</font>

Thanks!

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 23, 2004 10:18 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 24, 2004 08:15 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 24, 2004 08:19 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 24, 2004 07:51 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 27, 2004 12:02 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ April 05, 2004 05:51 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 19, 2004 03:51 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

Peter Peeker

you forgot eternal happiness for me... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    thanks for remembering me. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Not a problem bud - you should know me by now. I am fair and just with fellow collectors!

You asked, I'll look. If I find enough I'll help out!

Hell, I still have a Robot 2-pack that I picked up for KK that I am holding on to for the chance that I can find the Samurai and save him some money on shipping.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know,
    I just realized I never thanked you for taking time out of your schedule and e-mail me about what you (and your wife) had to go through with immigration services and such. How rude of me.

So here is a belated thank you!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-mega,
    I MIGHT be able to partially help Jor out. I THINK I can get a hold of Wal-Mart Flying Spawn and Swat Spawn. (maybe one other, can't remember.)

Jor,
    Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mega i asked you to put me on your samuria 2pack list also, and you were supposed to be holding a walmart halloween spawn and santa spawn for me that i'll be sending out the money for tomorrow.

-megalithanod

Cool

Originally posted by big-e:
    You know,
    I just realized I never thanked you for taking time out of your schedule and e-mail me about what you (and your wife) had to go through with immigration services and such. How rude of me.

So here is a belated thank you!! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey man - not a problem! It wasn't a hassle at all. I don't ever see the need to let people do everything that you have done without sharing the info that you gained, no one learns from that.

Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

So how is that all going?

Shoot me an e-mail and let me know!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mega are you a illegal alien?

-megalithanod

Originally posted by Guitardeth2:
    Mega i asked you to put me on your samuria 2pack list also, and you were supposed to be holding a walmart halloween spawn and santa spawn for me that i'll be sending out the money for tomorrow.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's right - I remember! You are on there now where you should have been!

On the S24, I didn't list them as they are all assigned and ready to go. You have a set on the side just waiting for me to be boxed up! [img]wink.gif[/img] no worries on that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all your help mega, your going to hear that alot from me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast