Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by pairadocs:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Skinflint:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chaserfan:
    dude it sounds great, but I've seen the failure of the SWT2K and the signing of a t-shirt for Kim get held onto for about a year or two before getting it back.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow. i forgot about both of those. crap.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think we're all a little more responsible than just a bunch of the random public on the white board. We're doing it for an end result - I have confidence all the teams are honorable enough to see it through...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would have thought that too, but with the t-shirt it was a trusted member that had it forever! He's still a good dude, but I'd never send him anything that I wanted back soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'd like to help---i can paint n'shit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So yeah, I'd be in for either sculpting or painting, I'd prefer painting cause there's less stress if you fuck up [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by baimun:
    Come on Dave... you'd be hard pressed to find something that Bonedust and I don't have.....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You think so? [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 21, 2004 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Dave Spicoli ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Why don't we do this, make a thread, and then each customizer posts 3 pictures of what they think are their three best pieces, and then tell what it took to make them. Then someone, or someones, can pick the teams based on who did what to the figures, and what they think the persons strengths are.

eoinwalsh

Wink

Well, I don't have any talent but you could send it to me and I'd take credit for the last guy's work. Sound good?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

If they send the figure here it will be shipped with a hawaian shirt, shorts and sand on the boots..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You know Bonedust, that reminds me this cartoon movie that was made like from five or six different artists. They just got a version of the charater they had to draw and make some kind of story. So, each one had to begin were the other finished without knowing what anybody did.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a great idea and I'd love to do some painting, but alas, the old eyes aren't what they once were. But I'll be totally excited to see how things progress.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345