Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Walmart down (score!!!), one to go!

Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Walmart on Long island nevber carries them, so I dont bother. Im going to target Suncoast as Ill get cash back to buy MORE TOYS! Ill get there this week.

-megalithanod

Originally posted by TheRedneckS.G.:
    megs. if i wouldve know you needed on, i would have gotten it for you and sent it for free man. i owe you a ton and i feel like a douche for not getting one for you. i'm sorry man! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No prob man! The thought is appreciated!

I just dropped by one on the way home, and one was there....the other WalMart had got them in, but the only ones left were the i.95 and hellspawn......They are showing up, and I am sure I am going to be able to find more for others!!!

I would say pay ot forward and help others out with the same deal that I did you, and I would feel more than even! [img]smile.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by baimun:
    Mega.... I'm on the hunt for one of those Ravens, and the Wallys here all suck. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ObKayBe baimun!

As it stands now, I have a list going for the Raven Spawns I find - in this order:

Nomalas
    Ghostdawgg
    Guitardeth2
    baimun

Hopefully if any of those on this list find them, they'll let me know, but I am sure someone on the board will pick up the slack! [img]wink.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Oh yeah - Evil Temptation and Darth Pooh have claimed the Robot Packs..... so those are no longer up for grabs.

Am I good to my board buddies, or am I not??? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

-mega you got my list ?
    Raven
    Spawn 8
    Reedemer
    HellSpawn
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

I'll see whast I can do for you Ghost. Had I know, I would have been able to cover you tonight all but the Raven!

I'll be looking as I am going to owe you big time! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12