Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ive looked everywhere and no one has them yet, Gamestop has told me for the last 3 days, oh they should be in today.

I said screw it and ordered my set from killertoys, i should have done that in the first place but i wanted to give my local stores some bussiness, but it seems they don't want it.

From now on im just ordering it online because around here there's no sence trying to hunt them up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I know what you mean 'Deth. The Gamestop in San Diego gave me a date of 3/16..so your store may be jerkin' your chain.
    I usually split the business between online and local stores, since I often get dupes for customizing or just to leave MIP if it's a fave.
    I order the set online & get the dupes at local stores. However, those days are getting few and far between, as many of our stores have closed.
    I ended up getting my Redeemer dupes from kim's
    'Boardmember special' and got Raven & Hellspawn dupes from our semi local comic shop. (I still phone ordered those since they are 40 minutes away and gas is over $2.10 a gallon)
    We only have TRU locally now. We just lost KB, Tower, and Babbages in the last year. That leaves TRU, then Suncoast and EB who are both paring way down on figures.
    So the days of running out and grabbing some figures 10 minutes away are all but gone.nope

EndQuest

I gave up hunting except for checking places like Wal*Mart for the variants that Joe @killertoys doesn't have.

I felt bad that I dropped Kim as a vendor, except for some of his specials. When it comes to money, I've got to go where the shipping and prices are the cheapest.

-megalithanod

I pretty much preorder everything I can anymore.

I still have to chase the Toybiz stuff, but I can find them 1/2 the price compared to pre order prices. No problems so far in finding everything non-chase.

But I have found myself out searching for the WalMart versions of S24/25 lately and the 2-packs. That to help others.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well mega, if you find any walmart versions i want one, i need santa spawn, halloween spawn walmart version and the raven exclusive.

-megalithanod

No problem guitardeth, I already have you on my list for a Raven Spawn from S25. The S24 seems to have dried up, but if I come across anymore of the Santa and halloween Spawns, I'll snag them for you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks bro!!