Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: OT

  1. #21
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks everyone.

    I have life insurance. I was in the process of increasing it, then had the heart problem come up. Hopefully it will be approved before Monday.

  2. #22
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Just go back from the hospital, blood work, EKG, paperwork and retlated stuff.

    There is a risk of stroke, heart attack, ruptured artery with this procedure on Monday. I may be off-line for a few days. If they do angioplasty or the stints it will be an overnight stay. If it's bad, they'll do by-pass surgery.

    I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of pain. The thought of having a stroke is not very comforting either.

    I'm supposed to take it easy for a few days after the procedure. If you don't see much of me next week, that's why.

    A few of you have my phone number. I'll do my best to make at least one "I'm home" post to let you know I am ok.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God luck EQ .. hopes everything works out as good as possible [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member TheRedneckS.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good luck man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •