Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: -megalithanod

  1. #1
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Talking

    got yer MO today. I'll be hitting the bank later this week, and your cd will ship then. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Sweet!

    Sorry it took so long to get that to you! You shouldn't have any issue with it as it is an international one.

    Looking forward to the CD!

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    no worries [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Cool

    Cool -

    I think I need to give Jor some credit in how I have to look at things now.... he has this statement:

    "I would have done it sooner, but I suck at doing things sooner."

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    LOL!

    a good line, that.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got mine too, Mega!

    We'll get that sent out to ya ASAP! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Glad to hear it got there to you as well!

    No rush - not like I am one to bust a gut to get things out to people! I know it is coming, I am set!


    Thanks again, both of you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •