Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Bah..

  1. #11
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yep

  2. #12
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, got MSN.. wtf is easy.. It's called being bored.

    You lucky bastards! I gots no sci-fi to watch.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are my sunshine
    My only sunshine.
    You make me happy
    When skies are grey
    You never know dear
    How much I love you.
    So please don't take my sunshine away!!

    Oh, I'm sorry, I was listening to some blue grass. Would you like me to sing the theme song to sesame street now? Because I think I'm going to watch that now...

    Hey, how about a play by play on what I have on my sandwich...ya know, because I'm BORED!
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'm listening to "Capricorn" (no lyrics)

    1503804

  6. #16
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappette:
    You are my sunshine
    My only sunshine.
    You make me happy
    When skies are grey
    You never know dear
    How much I love you.
    So please don't take my sunshine away!!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now that's kinda funny... I was actually singin that exact song yesterday morning on my way to work.. Don't ask me why, cause I have no idea.. But I was in a good mood.. And still am.. So [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    then add me biatch!

    [email protected]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ........ooooook... why do you keep posting lyrics?? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why, it's Fear Factory, of course! [img]wink.gif[/img]


    hey Angelus, what other bands do you listen to? cause liking Fear Factory already has me interested [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What Mank said..


    Lesse..
    Fear Factory
    Slipknot
    Jerry Cantrell
    Rammstein
    Metallica
    Megadeth
    Alice in Chains
    Atreyu
    Pantera
    Damageplan
    Nine inch Nails
    Live
    Orgy
    KoRn
    Static X
    etc...etc..etc..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •