Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Slither

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Dammit that song rocks! God, why isn't it June yet? All I need this year is this Velvet Revolver album and to see AVP in the theatre. After that, the world has my permission to end.

    Wait, where's my Slash action figure?!? Steve, get on it!

  2. #2
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    Slither by Earth Crisis is alot better.


    but, i like the VR tune as well. ive always kinda liked scott w.'s stuff.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just hoping he stays clean. I'd hate to see this band go down as just another collaboration.

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I got a hold of a bootleg from VR, and I am dying to ear the studio album now.

    I hope this one stays around as well and doesn't fizzle out after a few albums. I like Slash's Snakepit and was sorry to see that one go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •